Foreign Exchange Dealing Room
- Foreign currency Conversions/purchases (Same day, Spot).
Quotes are provided immediately, without Commission, and without any Delivery risk.
- Foreign currency receipts & payments/transfers in Israel and abroad (3rd party payment receipt/transfers).
- Hedging Transactions to neutralize Currency and Interest Rate exposure and risk:
– Forward Transactions.
– Options (Regular and Exotic) and a combination between them.
– FRA, IRS, CPI, SWAP transactions.
- Accompaniment and guidance in the processes of Exposure analysis, Credit Risk management, Interest Rate, Financing and International Trade.
Unique services for:
- Provident fund managers
- Study fund managers
- Mutual fund management companies
- Investment fund managers
- Nostro account owners
Personal expert advice for foreign currency activities, including
- Assisting analysis and decision-making on foreign currency and interest rate exposure
- Obtaining real-time information on market developments and important trends
- Executing foreign currency conversion/purchase transactions (swap, same day, overnight)
- Hedging deals to neutralize foreign currency and interest rate exposure:
– Forward transactions
– Regular and exotic options and combinations of such options
– Swap, CPI, IRS, and FRA transactions
- Professional advice at every stage of characterizing, analyzing and executing a transaction, without the client having to pay any commission
- Savings in implementation costs
- Safe deal
- Professional and unique back office service
- Build and implement a strategic action plan when the program contains various aspects in the fields of R&D, operations (supply chain), marketing and sales, business development, finances, human resources, and organizational culture.
- Offer thoughtful economic advice in various areas, including a unique focus on the organization’s investments and an examination of the financial risks.
- Conduct due diligence reviews, company value, and option value estimates.
- Provide advice and counsel concerning acquisitions and mergers.
- Conduct project feasibility studies and developing business plans.
- Financial statement analysis, preparation, and budgetary control.
- Offer economic opinions to the courts (amicus curiae & testimony).
- Locate and counsel international initiatives in a variety of fields of endeavor.